Jade Beason Ltd Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and JADE BEASON LTD, the operator(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this website;
“Service” means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that JADE BEASON LTD makes available through the website either now or in the future;
“System” means any online communications infrastructure that JADE BEASON LTD makes available through the website either now or in the future.
“User” / “Users” means any third party that accesses the website and is not employed by JADE BEASON LTD and acting in the course of their employment; and
“website” means the website that you are currently using (https://wesidehustle.com/).
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of JADE BEASON LTD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United States and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the website unless otherwise indicated on the website or unless given express written permission to do so by JADE BEASON LTD.
- Links to Other websites
- This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of JADE BEASON LTD or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
- Links to this website
Those wishing to place a link to this website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site https://wesidehustle.com/ without prior permission.
- You agree that, if you have provided JADE BEASON LTD with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to JADE BEASON LTD and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on JADE BEASON LTD’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify JADE BEASON LTD in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- JADE BEASON LTD makes no warranty or representation that the website and services will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Availability of the website
- The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults.
- To the maximum extent permitted by the law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- JADE BEASON LTD accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
- Use of Individual Coachings
- Coaching is an individual process-oriented form of counselling for the support, promotion and development of individuals.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, an event is deemed to be consulting, coaching, seminars and workshops, groups as well as digitally supported programs. The contractual partners are hereinafter referred to as "participants".
- In each case, JADE BEASON LTD provides a consultancy service, i.e. a service. This means that the participants are coached, advised, guided etc..
- A concrete success is not promised by JADE BEASON LTD. However, JADE BEASON LTD works to the best of its knowledge and ability to ensure that counselling is successful. The service is focused on the professional role and development of the participants. These terms and conditions apply to all business relationships between JADE BEASON LTD and participants.
- Conclusion Of Contract
Contracts between JADE BEASON LTD and participants are concluded by offer and acceptance. JADE BEASON LTD provides a registration form for its Offers. The registration form provided must be filled in completely and truthfully. JADE BEASON LTD reserves the right to reject a registration. JADE BEASON LTD may send interested parties a quotation stating the price and the description of services. The contract shall be concluded upon acceptance of this offer.
- Formal requirements
Legally relevant declarations must be made in text form, i.e., e-mail or similar are sufficient.
- Duration of the contract
The contract ends with the expiry of the agreed contract period without the need for termination.
- No Warranty of Success
Nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as a warranty on the part of either Party that
- the Coaching Program will yield any Result or otherwise be successful,
- any Coaching Strategy will yield a specific result or otherwise be successful or
- the outcome of the Coaching Program or any Development Program will be utilisable in any respect.
- Fees and Payment
- The purchase price for the Coaching Program shall be paid simultaneously with the execution of this Agreement and in line with the by the Participant accepted Quotation or as stipulated on JADE BEASON LTD's website or as expressly agreed in writing between the Parties, as applicable.
- Participant shall deliver a signed copy of this Coaching Agreement (which may be executed and delivered electronically), along with payment for the purchase price by electronic transfer or wire transfer to an account designated by JADE BEASON LTD, or by any combination of such methods, as applicable and expressly agreed to in writing by JADE BEASON LTD.
- All prices for Services are calculated in GBP and Participant will be charged in GBP.
- Participant is responsible for any VAT imposed on the Services except in cases where legislation requires JADE BEASON LTD to collect VAT.
- Reselling of the Services to third parties is not permitted.
- Re-Scheduling, Lateness and No Show
- JADE BEASON LTD will attempt to accommodate requests to reschedule the date of a booked Coaching Session, but cannot guarantee that such requests will be honoured, and acceptance of such request is at JADE BEASON LTD’s sole discretion. Any out-of-pocket costs associated with rescheduling shall be the responsibility of the Participant.
- If a booked Coaching Session is to be rescheduled a) due to a Force Majeure Event; or b) the Service Provides unavailability; then JADE BEASON LTD agrees to reschedule a booked Coaching Session at the earliest possible mutually convenient date and time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, JADE BEASON LTD has sole discretion to determine whether to reschedule a booked Coaching Session or to refund the Participant in accordance with Clause 15.2.
- If a rescheduling request is received less than 24 hours prior to a booked Coaching Session, or if Participant fails to show up within 15 minutes of the commencement of a booked Coaching Session, JADE BEASON LTD will charge at its sole discretion a cancellation fee of at least 25% and up to the value of the booked Coaching Session.
- Refund Policy of Next Level: IG Academy
- Next Level: IG Academy participants can request a refund for their purchase within 60 days of enrolment, should they decide the program was not the right fit for their business. Due to the digital nature of the product, any refund requests submitted after 60 days will be denied. Refund requests should be sent to [email protected].
- For a refund to be granted, the participant must submit the required supporting documents alongside their request. Should the participant request a refund and fail to submit the required supporting documents by the 60th day, their refund request will be denied. JADE BEASON LTD reserves the right to reject or deny any refund requests at their discretion.
- Refunds will be granted to participants who JADE BEASON LTD believes has made a considerable effort to complete the program’s contents and implement the strategies taught throughout the program. To demonstrate this, the participant must provide all of the following:
a) Screenshots of a completed audience profiling worksheet, completed competitor analysis worksheet (including all three tabs), completed value offering workbook, completed goals workbook, and completed strategic planning framework (including two tabs)
b) A link to the participants Instagram account for review. This account must prove that all strategies have been implemented to the best of the participants' ability.
c) Screenshots to prove that the participant completed the 30 day challenge including proof of each daily activity
d) Proof of active participation, engagement, and responsiveness in the Next Level: IG Academy Facebook group
e) Screenshots to prove the participant has made an effort to ask questions when experiencing challenges during the program, either on the Facebook community or via email
f) A one-page write up on the top 3 lessons you learned from the program and a fair reason of why you think the program didn’t work for you
4. Participants must also have completed 80% of the course contents; this will be demonstrated by the progress bar accessible via the Kajabi course portal.
5. JADE BEASON LTD do not offer refunds for the following:
a) Attempts to use the refund policy as a way to opt-out of any existing financial obligation and/or payment plan already committed to us upon signing up for our program
b) Change of business direction after purchasing this course
6. Disclaimer: It is the customer’s responsibility to review our sales page and terms and conditions before purchasing, using, or accessing any of JADE BEASON LTD’s products and programs. JADE BEASON LTD do not offer refunds for those who do not do their due diligence to ensure the course is the right purchase for their business. It is clearly stated on the sales page that this program is suitable for service and product businesses, and that participants must have an understanding of how to navigate Instagram before purchasing. JADE BEASON LTD does not offer partial refunds for any programs and exclusive bonuses and course extensions are non-refundable under any circumstances
- Cancellation Policy of The Creators Club
You may cancel your monthly membership at any time by completing this form. Please allow at least 48hrs/2 business days (Mon- Fri) prior to the date the charge is scheduled to withdraw.
You will continue to have access to the membership until your cancellation takes effect on the day before your next billing date.
For annual subscriptions, you may cancel your membership at any time, meaning it will not renew after the initial 12 months. We do not offer refunds on annual membership subscriptions.
Your access to the private Facebook community will be removed once your cancellation request has been processed. Your access to the members portal will remain until the end of your billing period.
You will also stop receiving all email communications, club offers and invitations within 5 days of your cancellation request being processed.
- Duty of confidentiality
JADE BEASON LTD undertakes to maintain secrecy about all company and business secrets of the participants or other private and intimate circumstances which become known to him/her in the course of the coaching, during the duration of an event and also after its end.
- Accompanying Material and Copyright
If JADE BEASON LTD issues or otherwise makes available accompanying material, this may not be reproduced or passed on to third parties - not even in part - without JADE BEASON LTD's consent. JADE BEASON LTD shall make the accompanying documents available exclusively to the participants.
JADE BEASON LTD makes no warranty or representation that the Services will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be suitable for all participants and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- Use of the programs
JADE BEASON LTD provides a service, i.e. the Participants are coached, advised, guided etc.. A concrete success is not promised by JADE BEASON LTD. The service is focused on the professional role and development of the Participants. JADE BEASON LTD provides its services on the basis of the data and information provided by the Participants. The guarantee for their factual correctness and completeness lies with the Participants. The principle of coaching is that Participants act on their own responsibility and decide for themselves to what extent they accept and implement recommendations. Opinions and recommendations merely prepare the Participant's personal decision. They can in no way replace them. Responsibility and implementation lie solely with the Participant. The methods and techniques used are explained to the Participants during the cooperation.
- Place of performance
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, coaching sessions will take place by phone or online.
- The Participant hereby agrees to assume liability for, and does hereby agree to indemnify, protect, save and keep harmless JADE BEASON LTD from and against any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits and related costs, judgments, expenses and disbursements, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, of whatsoever kind and nature excluding Taxes, imposed on, asserted against or incurred by any Indemnified Party, in any way resulting from or arising out of this Agreement.
- The Participant hereby indemnifies and holds harmless JADE BEASON LTD from and against any and all losses and expenses that may be incurred by or asserted or awarded against JADE BEASON LTD, in each case arising out of or in connection with or relating to any Services whatsoever provided by JADE BEASON LTD any defence with respect thereto arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement, the other Operative Documents or the transactions contemplated hereby or thereby, or any use made or proposed to be made, whether or not such Service is provided to the Participant or any one thereof, or any other Person, or an Indemnified Party is otherwise a party thereto and whether or not the transactions contemplated hereby are consummated, except to the extent such losses and expenses (i) are found in a final, non-appealable judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction to have resulted from JADE BEASON LTD’s intentional or gross fault or wilful misconduct, or (ii) result from a claim brought by Participant against JADE BEASON LTD for breach in bad faith of JADE BEASON LTD`s obligations hereunder or under any other Operative Document, if Participant has obtained a final, non-appealable judgment in its favour on such claim by a court of competent jurisdiction.
- In no event will Service Provider be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In the event that the Service Provider fails to perform the Services with reasonable care and skill it shall carry out any and all necessary remedial action at no additional cost to the Client.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client that results from the Client’s failure to follow any instructions given by the Service Provider.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid by Client within the one month before action.
- The Client shall indemnify the Service Provider against any costs, liability, damages, loss, claims, or proceedings arising from loss or damage to any equipment caused by the Client.
- Neither Party shall be liable to the other or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of that Party’s obligations if the delay or failure is due to any cause beyond that Party’s reasonable control.
- Certain Jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
- Electronic communications, transactions, and signatures
- Visiting the website, using the services, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications.
- You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the website, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the website.
- You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
- No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
All notices / communications shall be given to us by email to [email protected]. Such notice will be deemed received, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and JADE BEASON LTD shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and JADE BEASON LTD and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.